Innovative Mounts

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
ok so i got my innovative mount kit ... the holes weren't lining up ... they were a headache ... i have lost all respect for innovative ... what kind of respectable company allows this kind of crap ... it's just unprofessional ...

i know a couple people on here got them too ... did you guys have the same problem as me? ... the only mount that i didn't have a problem with was the passenger side mount ... the problems i had are listed and numbered on the pic's ...

[1-2] Front Mount -completely didn't line up ... i don't think it's even for my car ... i plan to go down to innovative and have them swap it out

[3] Driver Side Mount Bracket -i had to put a huge spacer to bolt it down which didn't come with the kit ... and the bracket didn't have a place to put the ground back ...

[4-6] Driver Side Mount-i had to hone out the holes with a uni-bit to make the holes big enough to get it to line up ...

Picture001-3.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture003.jpg

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Honestly bud, it looks like they sent you the wrong kit. Just send 'em the pics you posted up and I'm sure they'll take care of it. gl

Cjcg6

Reaction score
dam i hope you get it. I want to order those since i have my h22. Keep us posted

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya update? Cuz after dropping my motor back in last night, I realized how floppy my oem driver's side mount is.

Back