chrome rings for gauge cluster

ryon527

Reaction score
I get asked this question alot so I thought I would post where I got these. EBAY

gauge_acrd98al

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acco...018QQitemZ280023418784QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

The bezel piece is cardboard and I threw it out because I think it looks bad in person. Be aware that the base of your needles may stick with the speedometer and the fuel. I had to dremel the bases down a little bit for clearance.

Bad pic but its what I have for now
905778_43_full.jpg

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh man, everytime i see em i want em more and more, haha. damnit ryan, i got enough sh!t i need to buy right now, i dont need to be teased! hahaha GO MAKE ME A HOT DOG ROLLER! IM HUNGRY! hahahaha, just kidding.

ryon527

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
oh man, everytime i see em i want em more and more, haha. damnit ryan, i got enough sh!t i need to buy right now, i dont need to be teased! hahaha GO MAKE ME A HOT DOG ROLLER! IM HUNGRY! hahahaha, just kidding.

ohhh you're in trouble now. GO BUY A FENDER LINER ahahaHahahaha

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'm going to do this now. You shouldn't post **** like this. Cheap to free mods that look good, keep to yourself. I remember painting my housings black on my talon like 3-4 years ago. Now everyone has that. Felt real dumb because before i did it, i hadn't seen it before. Not claiming to be the originator, but i was just clearing my corners, never seen it done. Keep that too yourself. Cause i'm going to buy this tomorrow now.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
yeah baby, about time! i could only find the whole thing, not just the trim rings...sweet...as far as giving up the secret...well...he just said "look on ebay" which isnt much of a secret. and, if you wait long enough, someone else will come up with your idea. just like the stalled audio project i have going on. ive never seen the setup, but someone HAS to figure it out even if i dont revel it first. dam school... :(

Back