yakima rack details?

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
for those who have a yakima roof rack. this guy im buying a complete rack set from has no key, and took it off his civic. I was wondering if and when i do order what i need. is the KEY any key from yakima.com ?? or must have a specific model ?? also, would his towers, rack, and such fit mine?? or it will fit i just need to buy my model q clips?? thanks its my 1st time having this

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
1. You will have to buy new clips specifically for your car
2. Everything else will swap, as in the actual towers, rack, and crossbars.
3. They do not have model specific keys. You will just need to order a new set, and which one depends on what you are locking. If you are just going to use locks for the towers, than you will just need 4. But they have locking sets from i think 2-12.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I am not sure if there are different models. Unless I am misunderstanding your question. I believe all of their locks are just the standard SKS locking system as they call it.

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
hey guys what kind of Q clips would i need for my 02 accord sedan ??? and what key to lock the racks to my car?

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
so since i dont have ANY keys .. i need a SKS key to add and remove LOCKS, and a master key to lock it afterwards?? i dont know what to order....

Back