Will these fit my 98? *LOOK* And help plz!

angelplus

Reaction score
Hmmm, seems right, dunno if you'll actually have to get wheel spacers or some sort, but I'm really not sure about a 9.5 in the back They probably wouldn't fit IMO

angelplus

Reaction score
WhiteAccord said:
Yeh with you wanna make your rear wideer

turbocayenne said:
us aid you are gonna get 19"?? c'mon just look fo r19" ha..ha..

Lol, cant anyone talk in this thread? I dont understand a word that you guys are saying lol, please check your wording before hitting the "submit" button

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Offset is the determining factor. But like sketch said, pretty much nothing past 8.5" wide will fit.

Yogi

Reaction score
its very unlikely that 9.5 will fit the rear... like the rest said the only way you can probably fit is rolling/pulling and stretching the rear... but on my car i fit 18X8 w/ a 26 Offset... running 215/35/18.... and rub .... well not anymore i rolled the rear... but try to even out w/ my width and offset and u should be fine.... as long as u roll the rear

aae.jpg

This is the rim i put all around.... who ever went to the buena park meet saw it.... pretty thick lip.... ill get some pictures up asap... or unless the 7th gen accords posted the pics up from yesterday....

Last edited:

du3ce

Reaction score
if u want a stagger look go with axis 7mods in the rear and then axis mods up front.

Back