Anyone have oem silver interior peices

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I think it's pretty rare, i've only seen one other car with it. But where my window switches are and my center trim is silver. I wanted to paint something the same color. Anyone have a color they know matches?

I know i could repaint but the stock stuff is very durable, want to keep it that way.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sorry, everything is pretty messy right now.
img1368qx4.jpg

img1369vk6.jpg

I want to match the din pocket (well, i need a new one) with the color. I just don't feel like buying 3-4 cans if someone knows what's up.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
And, alot of people have told me it's not oem. I know it from both the quality and i have seen it before. Quick excerpt from something online

Read reviews on 2001 Honda Accord Coupe said:
The Coupe's interior is well appointed with high-buck plastics, the aforementioned silver dash trim, and upscale climate and radio controls

retroshark

Reaction score
i have silver on:

bezel around stereo and climate controls
bezel around window switches

and thats it. i painted the bezel around my gauges silver, but i think i may redo it and just do the rings around the actual gauges. i also painted my AC vents the matching color, but ive seen it on someones car with those already painted, but i think it was oem.

ryon527

Reaction score
take the door panel piece to a paint place and they'll be able to match the color.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
ryon527 said:
take the door panel piece to a paint place and they'll be able to match the color.
Yeah, it's always expensive though. Like $20 a can of aresol. I just want to do it cheap. I know there is a matching color out there that shouldn't be too hard to find.

Retroshark-You have any idea what color/brand you used?

retroshark

Reaction score
i used this stuff by duplicolor. its specifically called import auto swpray. the color i used was graphite grey metallic, its abotu the closest i could get and is very nice. check out pictures of the intterior of my car to see stuff like my shift knob that is that color.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
retroshark said:
i used this stuff by duplicolor. its specifically called import auto swpray. the color i used was graphite grey metallic, its abotu the closest i could get and is very nice. check out pictures of the intterior of my car to see stuff like my shift knob that is that color.
I searched i could only find one pic. You think you could link me to something

Back