air fuel ratio gauge

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
anyone know which wire from the cars pcm i have to hook up the purple wire to? cuz im gettin the in dash bezel friday, and i need to know which wire i need to hook up to from the pcm and also where its located, haha.

on a side note, i have an autometer a/f ratio and voltmeter im puttin in, just so you guys know.

ok, i know its the wire for the primary O2 sensor, i just need to know where it is and how to get to it the easiest way.

Last edited:

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I remember seeing a complete wiring diagram on another message board. I'll search around later on and see what I can find.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, my bad, i thought you said on the other message board, as in refering to the old 6thgen site, haha, i looked around on there for lik 10 minutes trying to find it, and i couldnt find anything.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks man, thats really helpful, where is the ecu tho? like, a picture would be good, and also, are those wires easily accessable?

acrod99

Reaction score
I have the autometer a/f too. my friend hooked it up to one of the 4 wires of the o2 sensor-3 had constant signals and one fluctuated, so it's connected to that one. only problem is at idle, the light all the way in rich is on while it also hovers between stoich and the beginning of rich. wtf? any ideas?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
hmm, idk man, since i didnt hook up to the O2 sensor itself, i did it to the ECU in the car, you can look in the Accord Tech section and see a pic of it, since i was never able to find one, i took one myself, and made sure i posted it, haha. but yea, which sensor did you hook up to too? cuz you should go to the primary O2 sensor, the one thats in your header, not the one on the cat, that from what i hear. and the wire i spliced into on the ECU is the Primary O2 sensor wire. and it will go back and fourth, constantly, i thought something was wrong with mine till i talked to a friend at the gas staion who has the same gauge, and he said its supossed to go back and fourth. but autmeter makes a heated wideband O2 sensor that he said is the only one that would work with the Autometer gauge and to get that if i got a wideband sensor.

Back