my estimated 1/8 with the h22?

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
okay i was wanting to see if anyone could estimate my 1/8 times with the h22.
"i am running the new one i got last week not the one i planned on running in the accord, it is going in a hatch" btw the reason i was asking about 1/8 is that the only tracks within 2 hours of me are 1/8

i will be running a h22a, f23 tranny, aem intake, dc sports header, walbro 255 fuel pump, 370 injectors, fuel rail, obx 10.3 wires, adjustable cam gears, a valve job,underdrive crank pulley, removed balancer belt, test pipe, exhaust, exedy stage 1 clutch and fidanza flywheel.

i also have a 60 shot if i want to run it, can anyone estimate my 1/8 without nitrous and with it?

HandoEX

Reaction score
Suspension/spring rate/traction bar set up? Slicks/drag radials/street tires? If you aren't getting out of the whole with traction your 1/8 won't be fast, no matter how much power you make.
Regardless, good luck and rip some good times!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
HandoEX said:
Suspension/spring rate/traction bar set up? Slicks/drag radials/street tires? If you aren't getting out of the whole with traction your 1/8 won't be fast, no matter how much power you make.
Regardless, good luck and rip some good times!

with a 60 shot I would guess his 1/8 will be lower than it should be (as in not as good a predictor of a 1/4 time)

euro r wannabe

Reaction score
suspension...i have front upper and rear lower strut bars, eibach springs, i will probably find some 15" steelies to put some drag slicks we have on. my girl's ex has a z06 and was running 8.5's "cant drive for ****" and i want to show him somin idc if i have to spray the **** out of it. he goes to the track every thursday and im feeling a grudge match, either that or catch him away from all his bonehead buddys for once and beat the hell out of him for stalking my girl. think i could beat 8.5 with spray?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd just cut one of this brake lines. End of him, end of his car. Everyone's happy.

Back