$320 later....

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-MRYq7F4Ie8Q/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=130DEHP780&s=0&cc=01

Okay okay so I spent $320 that I maybe shouldn't have. BUT I don't care. lol

Plus when you factor in free shipping + free din kit (which I use), its not that bad. Not sure if I'll use the wiring harness, but they are supplying those free right now too.

Only downside is, I didn't know Crutchfield was in Charlottesvile, VA. Not sure I'll be buying from them again! Lol :p VT > UVA.

angelplus

Reaction score
Wow, thats slick man! I have the kenwood with the screen in the middle, and trust me, sometimes you watch the moving screen and you get distracted... its a fun thing to have.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
yeah I guess, I dunno my current pioneer HU has the little background movies but I got this more b/c it has more features than my current one.

dynasty

Reaction score
cool! my sister has the exact style head unit as you do. not sure the same model or not but looks the same. you could put pictures and stuff on it too. she has it on her GSR when she first received it. which is the day after she received that car. haha

Spyder

Reaction score
Congrats. I bought an ebay din kit for my eclipse and only used 1 little trim piece. I like that stock pocket to much. I vote to use the wiring harness. If I got one free I'd be all over it.

minituck04

Reaction score
thats a sick headunit. i have the same one but the premier model. i love the fact you can upload pics on there. took me awhile to figure out when i got it buts i got it down now. you just have to upload pics then save them then reopen them so you can put in the LKA format. hit me up if you have any questions on how to upload

cg6accord

Reaction score
i have the old skoo premier one with the green moving pictures...its coo but ive moved this head unit from my old gs300 to my eclipse and now to my accord....i think its time for me to move on, its juss so hard to let go

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well thankfully crutchfield sent me the right wiring harness, honestly I was expecting them to **** up and send me the wrong one but they didn't. so that made things easier.

Got the deck in, started playing around with it, and I must say I'm very happy with the deck. Easy to use all the different features. Only thing I miss is my old pioneer had a pause button on the faceplate, and that got a LOT of use lol (whenever my phone rang, someone else's phone rang, I saw a cop, etc). New deck doesn't have many buttons on the faceplate at all, much sleeker look.

All in all though I'm just damn happy to finally have real xover ability.

Back