some of my old/current rides

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
i was just looking through some pics of my old lightning & then i was looking through here & figured i'd post some pics of some of my old rides....including the love of my garage...my lightning. i didnt have to sell it, but i wanted to pay some bills off before my wife had our 1st child. so here are some pics. let me know what you guys think of them:

still have my F150. this is what it looked like the day i picked it up.
flare1.jpg

what it looks like currently
f150827092.jpg

my wrangler when i 1st bought it
blackTJ1.jpg

what it looked like when i traded it to get my lightning
summerupdate1.jpg

my lightning the day i traded my jeep for it
lightningtwins2.jpg

what it looked like when i sold it
lightning-bed7.jpg

my fake typhoon
clone17.jpg

my awd talon...which i sold to get the M3 next to it
m3talon5.jpg

my old 92
honda2.jpg

which i sold to get....my fake marauder, lol.
cv10263.jpg

guess that it's for now, lol.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
ended up selling the M3 since repairs were so damn expensive & i didnt feel like keeping up with it.

the "clone" typhoon was nice. i actually bought that from a customer (im the service manager at a repair shop) basically a 2WD jimmy body on a typhoon frame (had a typhoon drivetrain & motor), so it was AWD turbo. the fake marauder was a crown vic LX sport. had the marauder rear (tinted back up lights, exhaust tips, rear spoiler). man, that car was comfortable.

thanks for the comments. these arent even half the cars, lol. i have been through a lot. i think the shortest vehicle i have ever owned was just over a month. it was a foxbody convertible mustang. sold it b/c i had gotten an offer $2000 more than what i paid for it, lol.
GTdriver.jpg

some other pics of other vehicles
329053.jpg

clone3.jpg

harley11.jpg

IMG_5481.jpg

gti7073.jpg

frankenstein1.jpg

415058.jpg

33s.jpg

jeepvr2.jpg

blackshadow.jpg

greenrunner.jpg

hydros2.jpg

octrailer.jpg

bike328.jpg

711043.jpg

this bike almost killed me....put me in shock trauma, but only had some road rash
r13.jpg

Back