Anyone use Eibach Pro Dampers?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Ok, i love the ride of my prokits compared to most other springs i've used or friends have used. None of the harshness, etc. I'm on my stock shocks, i know, i know. Anyway, since my car has low mileage, my shocks are actually holding up. But who knows how long. The ride is a bit bouncy, not that bad, i just need to get them off.

Anyone have experience with these? The main apeal is the price, i won't lie. But, another big appeal is the fact that i feel the prokit it one of the best riding set of springs on the market. So to have a shock made for them is defineatly appealing as well. I don't mind that they are not adjustable if they are really tuned to the prokit like they claim. There are accouple reviews that claim they are a bit harsh, but only with sportlines. Otherwise, from reviews, people seem to love them. I was wondering if anyone had any personal experiences with them. Good? Bad? Medicure?

Phut

Reaction score
so you've got the pro kit springs, not the eibach dampers(struts/shocks)? when i read dampers, i thought maybe you had purchased the pro kit springs and dampers combo cause i considered ordering that kit when i started to mod my car.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Phut said:
so you've got the pro kit springs, not the eibach dampers(struts/shocks)? when i read dampers, i thought maybe you had purchased the pro kit springs and dampers combo cause i considered ordering that kit when i started to mod my car.
Correct, just prokit springs. No shocks.

Phut

Reaction score
i wonder how are they shocks for this kit. the only reason whyi considered these are that the drop is not that aggressive.

Back