what are these wires????

671CG5

Reaction score
Ok I recently ordered an OEM fog light switch and OEM harness "A" only. My problem is that idk what the wires connecting to the switch is. These are the wire colors leading to the switch that I need to find out.

Black, green, blue, red/black, red. The reason I bought the OEM harness "A" was so that I could have the connector that would fit into the OEM switch. Now I'm trying to connect OEM harness "A" with an aftermarket harness going to the fog lights. Im lost now hahaha.

Black, green, blue, red/black, red.

Just want to know what these wires are, they are leading to the switch.

Need help!

Jeffro

Reaction score
I know for my Accord, it is listed as having an illumination wire (red/blk), Interior light system (Also illumination out, (-)) (red), Ground (blk) Lamps On (Grn) and a headlight/parking light input (blue)... That's according to my Haynes manual... Hope this is what you're looking for!

671CG5

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
I know for my Accord, it is listed as having an illumination wire (red/blk), Interior light system (Also illumination out, (-)) (red), Ground (blk) Lamps On (Grn) and a headlight/parking light input (blue)... That's according to my Haynes manual... Hope this is what you're looking for!

Wow thankyou for replying... You are the only one that found this.

Back