what's the longest trip you've taken your 6th gen on?

skabone

Reaction score
So I'm about to drive cross counrty with the accord in about a week or so, and I figured this would be a fitting thread. the longest I've taken my car do date is from Andover, Mass to Allentown PA. my trip in a few weeks will be from Andover Mass, to Phoenix AZ. thats about 2200miles and its going to take me 4 days to get out there. I'm going to start another thread on that trip with pics and a write up of intresting stuff I run into. has anyone taken any really long trips in their 6th gen yet?

Last edited:

skabone

Reaction score
you haven't been on a 3 hour cruise or something? you need to bond with the accord. :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My house to Rockford, Ill and back. ****ing 8-10 hours straight through a snow storm.

cdubb77

Reaction score
I've driven other cars far like all the way down to Orlando, FL but the furthest I've taken my Accord is Albany, NY. 3-4 hours.

skabone

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
My house to Rockford, Ill and back. ****ing 8-10 hours straight through a snow storm.
damm that must have sucked. I hate driving in the snow, unless I'm in a parking lot screwing around.

okasu

Reaction score
Sketcho literally lives in his car! HAHA! :D

Longest trip I have taken my 6thgen is prob to the corner store... haha
No but maybe... from queens to the city distance... I try not to add so much mileage to it! HAHA! I use my jeep for that.

02blkaccordcpe

Reaction score
Back when I had my Accord, I drove it from my place (bay area - northern cali) to Vegas. It was about an 8 hour trip, but I had fun averaging 90-100mph the whole way there. I got like 410 miles on one tank of gas.

Good luck with your trip.

skabone

Reaction score
02blkaccordcpe said:
Back when I had my Accord, I drove it from my place (bay area - northern cali) to Vegas. It was about an 8 hour trip, but I had fun averaging 90-100mph the whole way there. I got like 410 miles on one tank of gas.

Good luck with your trip.
thats pretty good milage. I'm hoping to get around 420-450 on a tank, right now I get about 400 on a tank.

thanks, I'm getting the accord checked over this weekend so it should make the trip no prob. I'm bringing an extra quart of oil and some random stuff like that just in case.

Back