How do i install a RPM gauge?

Jeffro

Reaction score
Do all 6th gen accords have a tach? I know my wife had a '94 Civic, and I replaced the guage cluster with one out of a DX (it was an LX) and it didn't have a tach... I know mine has a tach now though...

Jeffro

Reaction score
Come to think of it, if that were the case I would just change the guage cluster from a newer Accord, it'd probably be cheaper, and you can just unplug it and plug in the other...

dynasty

Reaction score
tach meaning the rpm tachometer. every car has them besides some trucks and older model cars. about different gauge clusters, you should check before you swap yours to a different model accord.

Jeffro

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
tach meaning the rpm tachometer. every car has them besides some trucks and older model cars. about different gauge clusters, you should check before you swap yours to a different model accord.
DX model civics don't have them... Minivans don't have them... Does anyone have a DX accord?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Im pretty sure all of our accords have them, what would be filling that huge open space where the tach would normaly be if they didn't?

Jeffro

Reaction score
I forget what was in my wife's old Civic... I know for a fact it wasn't there though...

Back