S7 Dimensional Night Glow Gauge

Quinchu

Reaction score
I've been looking around online quite a bit and all I can find is the ones for the Accord 4cyl. I was wondering if anyone knows if they make these for our cars, but for the 6cyl instead of the 4cyl.

Thanks in advance.

dynasty

Reaction score
check the classifies here or at v6performance.net. i'm sure someone will get tired of it.

Quinchu

Reaction score
Well, I was asking if they existed, and maybe if there was a place I could find them, new kinda like not used. Not meaning to get jumpy or anything ya know?

Thanks for the input though, and for the record, I checked out Vp6.net, and also the WTB/FS catagories over here.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
isn't the 4cyl the same as the 6cyl ones? Cause I compared the pics side by side, and it looks pretty much the same.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Yes, to an extent. If you have a manual, the V6 gauges only come in Auto. Also, on the 4cyl gas gauge stays constant no matter if the key is in or not. On the V6 Cluster, it becomes active when the car is started, otherwise it just shows empty. Hope that made sense.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
On the V6 Cluster, it becomes active when the car is started, otherwise it just shows empty.

You learn something new everyday!

Back