Falken Azenis ST 115s

klee

Reaction score
Anyone using Falken Azenis ST 115s 215/45/17s? My Kumho 711s finally took a crap after 25K miles. Two are nearly bald. One tire has a side wall puncture. My car looks stupid running around on my 15s with Kumho MXs 205/50/15s on a temp basis. I found a decent deal on the Falkens so post any opinions you have.

klee

Reaction score
Screw it. I bought them to try them out. I'm sure anything Azenis is pretty decent. I should have them mounted by this weekend. I'll try to get some pics.

acrod99

Reaction score
I was looking at the azenis lineup. let me know how they do.

klee

Reaction score
acrod99 said:
I was looking at the azenis lineup. let me know how they do.
I ran into one problem but that was the fault of the tire shop. I picked up my car and over night my right front tire lost air pressure. I took it back to the shop and they discovered a faulty air valve. I wasn't happy about that because I was late for work. In the process I broke a socket and a lug nut since the tire shop guy over torqued it. After all those issues cleared, I have to say I am very happy with the Azenis 115s. Pretty quiet on the road and freeway compared to my old Kumho 711s. Hugs curves pretty well and sucks up bumps fairly well for a low profile tire. I'm curious about wet weather performance but that will have to wait a few months. Overall I'm pretty impressed and can't believe this Z-rated tire has a tread wear of 360! My old Kumhos H-rated were rated at 360. Most z-rated tires I have seen are in the 200 range.

acrod99

Reaction score
Sound great! It's between the azenis and the neo-gen for me, mostly because of my camber. i like the camber too much to get rid of it, so i'll need a tire designed for it, like the neo-gens. Oh, and that's the reason i'd never have a shop put on my wheels-dang air tools and inexperienced people-not a good mix. haha. well, it sounds like you enjoy your tires, so good luck with them. thanks for the review.

Back