eBay SRI for 00 Accord V6?

slow f23

Reaction score
you get what you pay for.. $10 intake will sound and act like a $10 intake..

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
Based on that picture, looks like your going to have to weld on a mounting bracket which would mount to the shock mount body panel.

..welding on that cheap material may not work out. It might not hold up to the heat/welding and would be ruined.

You gotta spend a little more for quality materials.

jdm00accord

Reaction score
a pipe with a filter is a pipe with a filter...wanna better filter change the filter...for this intake your paying $10 for the pipe. for an injen youre paying $10 for the pipe and $190 for the name. i refuse to believe one intake pipe is better than another they all do the same thing.i got that same mount and didnt use it. works perfect without it.

just my opinion though.

4NDR3W_6THG3N

Reaction score
That intake holds up very well. That looks like an MQT, like the Cold Air that CARVERitUP has. The couplers on that are very nice. I'd buy that and replace the filter if I were you.

I actually bought a different Ebay CAI and it wasn't as good as that one. the mid-coupler gave out and the lower pipe and filter fell out the wheel well on the freeway one night. so i scrambled out to Advance Auto parts and shelled out 30$ for a better Spectre filter, which I'm still using with the (remaining) SRI pipe. lol. The next intake I get will be an AEM CAI (not V2) with a Fujita filter.

riCewu

Reaction score
if all you are lookin for is sound :ugh2:

if you want performance, increase the throttle body..

Sounds interesting. What do you mean by increasing throttle body? As well yes I'm looking for performance more than sound.

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
i got that intake. been working fine for a year now. i replaced the filter with an amsoil one and that about it. the two piece that looks like the mounting bracket, well if you find out how to use them let me know LOL.

Back