98-00 WW front on an 01 bumper...??

akkordd01

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I am thinking about getting a Wings West front piece for my 01 Coupe.. The Wings West site says its for the 98-00... So my question is, Will it also fit the 2001 bumper?? I am torn between getting the WW and Mugen style and I know the Mugen has to be "fitted" to the 01 bumper or so I hear.. So is there any modding the WW front to fit the 01 bumpers or will it fit fine?? Thanks :confused:

Last edited:

akkordd01

Reaction score
Ok.. My car isnt lowered yet and prob wont be for a lil while at least.. so my next question is... Which bumper, the Mugen or Wings West, comes down lower?? Like which one will make my car "look" lower while it isnt lowered...lol and which is easier to get on an 01 bumper..

dynasty

Reaction score
i think WW is lower than mugen. but that's me. i never had neither of them so don't listen to me. LOL

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I don't know anybody who has put WW on 01-02 bumper...so not sure if it will fit...WW goes about 2 inches lower then stock..i would guess about the same for mugen too..I think you should lower your car first, befor you get a lip kit...there is now way to hide the 4x4 status...

Back