00blackedaccord 2000 Accord Sedan EX

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
UPDATE ON PAGE 4

whats up....just became a new member here....from paducah, ky....also a member of honda-tech under the same name....also member of westkyimports.com if u guys wanna check it out (also under same name)....and finally honda-society under same...so enough of that....heres my ride....2000 Accord Sedan EX V6...Tein S-Techs, DUY Black Housing Headlights, Sylvania Silverstars, 2 Kicker 12' CVRs (4 ohms), Panasonic Unit, 1800 Watt Kenwood Amp, Polk Speakers in front and rear....thats all for now but i am in the market for some new 17 inch wheels, a type r or mugen lip, some small bolt on performance parts, new exhaust, headers and such.....tell me what u guys think.....
4dn4guu.jpg
[/IMG]
2s9osw5.jpg
[/IMG]
2z85fz7.jpg
[/IMG]
2rc4znm.jpg
[/IMG]
4idbdwo.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
very nice start.stock looking with a tasteful egde. hows your tranny doing so far? haha jk. Hope you have fun here.

Are you a member of V6p.net? if not you should sign up there, its a V6 accord haven.

dynasty

Reaction score
wow. your car is very shiny. i love your drop. i want something like that. that isn't too high nor low.

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
nah im not a member there....yeah and i know what ya mean about the trannies....hasnt happened to me yet and hope it doesnt for a while ha....thanks though....lookin for some more stuff just dont have funds yet....always lookin though...

theaccordian

Reaction score
I say you're car is nice the way it is. . Dont mortgage your house for mods. Just take em when you find a good deal.

In hindsight I wish my car looked like yours. The more aftermerket crap you put on your car, the more the quality of your ride goes down (sound, performance, comfort). Just remember adding more stuff isnt always better. someteims less is more

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Drop is about perfect. I'd actually perfer my car slightly higher (which it is), for no good reason actually, lol. But looks great. Not feeling the stickers though, don't really complement the car, especially on a black car. Plus, why advertize?

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
yeah i mean i am but i still want some wheels really or small stuff just when i get the money to do it....nothin to drastic....its not gonna be a track car or anythin just somethin to enjoy driving and have a lil fun with at times....and look good....and im just all about clean and simple stuff.....so thats the way ill try to keep it...

angelplus

Reaction score
Yeehaw! Welcome to the community 00blackedaccord!!! Extremely nice clean start out there. Looks great man, we look forward to answering any questions you may have and helping you with your ride, in a clean and safe environment here at 6thgenaccord!

Jeffro

Reaction score
Ha ha... I feel like I've read something similar before... lol! Welcome to the best 6th Gen Accord board on the planet (am I allowed to say that? lol)

Back