JDM Wheels....

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
well i am in the market for some wheels and want something simple and have noticed the dc5r wheels wiil fit the V6 accord...has anybody seen/known anybody with these on their accord? and i found a set of euro r wheels i think is what they are off of....cl7 or cl9 wheels on ebay i think....anybody have any other suggestions in a 17 inch wheel? and a place to look/find used ones even? any help is appreciated....thanks....

Crono139

Reaction score
The bolt pattern is the same, yes.

However, the offset might be a little iffy (+60).

theaccordian

Reaction score
Crono139 said:
The bolt pattern is the same, yes.

However, the offset might be a little iffy (+60).

I'm prertty sure those jdm wheels are in the +45 range. The euro r is same spec as the tsx, aslo dc5r is same spec as rsx, and tsx/rsx wheels fit on 6th gens. therfore those jdm wheels should fit. I say go for it, your 5 lug, take advantage of it, cause most of us would kill to have that pattern. so many options....

Crono139

Reaction score
http://twincamtech.stores.yahoo.net/jdmhondcwhee.html

"Looking for some wheels for your Acura RSX or your 5 lug equipped EP3? Why not compliment them with some original JDM DC5-R wheels...direct from Japan. These one of a kind wheels are very rare. We currently offer them in Honda's flagship color, championship white & gunmetal. Looks awesome on any RSX. Size of these wheels are 17x7 +60 with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Sold in a set of 4. Center caps are included."

dynasty

Reaction score
2,000 for wheels? I hope it comes with tires too. LOL! If not, i rather get spoon wheels. It looks like original OEM Si alloys.

theaccordian

Reaction score
I just went by what tirerack said for the rsx. offests range between +40- +50

Phut

Reaction score
those look like knockoffs. you can achieve the same look with ADR's, which i personally don't like. there are other wheels out there with the same design. since you got 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern, you wheel selection is endless.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
eh i'm not feeling them at all..if you like that style for that price why not go with some Work Emotions or something similar..Don't think i'd EVER spend that much for Honda wheels..

Back