Socket wrench help!

dynasty

Reaction score
Well, my grandma somehow sorted the garage and left some of my stuff out in place. I was pissed off that she put 'junk' in my area. Not only that, she dropped my socket wrench case so it was everywhere! just wondering if anyone have a diagram or something where i could match them back in place. putting them in the sizes sometimes aren't correct and some are missing. so a diagram could help me purchase some pieces. thanks

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
???

find out what sizes ur missing and buy new ones, lol

for your honda accord, u need 8,10,12,14,18mm daily

dynasty

Reaction score
that's the point. i don't know which one is missing. LOL! i don't know which goes where. i guess i'll see if i have the 'basic' sizes. "8,10,12,14,18mm daily"

dynasty

Reaction score
well, some are pentagon pattern, some are different patterns. even though it's the same size but they do fit.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
well, some are pentagon pattern, some are different patterns. even though it's the same size but they do fit.
Well, they are either 12 pt or 6 pt. 12 point are almost always easier to use, but on somthing stubborn, it can strip the edges of a bolt. The best way to go about it is buy the single sockets you feel you need. For example, i have 3 types of 10mm sockets. I have a 12 pt. a 6 pt. and a 12pt deep well. That's because on imports, its the most common size. I'd get 12 pt sockets from 8-15mm or so and just buy whatever else you need.

Back