FS: taillights, door panels, steelies, alloy wheels, etc.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
well, i have several things for sale that i have either accumluated or changed parts off my car. i really need to clear out my garage so i am motivated to sell. of course local sales take priority, but shipping can be arranged if the buyer is going to pay for shipping. paypal is preferred, but buyer would have to include 3.5% of the total to cover the paypal fees. so after all that, here's the list of things (with pics if available)

15" 5 lug steel wheels. got them for my conversion, but found a set of RSX wheels 2 days later. so these are now for sale. $60 for the set of 4.
steel5lug.jpg

15" 4 lug alloy wheels (NO TIRES). sold
DSC00421.jpg

inner tail lights from my 98. got a set of tail lights from my local junkyard. i really just needed the outer set, but i got everything. but then i got lazy & never installed the inners, so i figured i'd just sell them. $15 for the pair.
DSC00373.jpg

door panels out of my LX. tan cloth. not rips or tears. there may be a small knick in one. i can try to get more pictures if needed. i dont really want to separate at this time. $50 for the set of 4.
doorpanel5.jpg

doorpanel3.jpg

doorpanel2.jpg

doorpanel4.jpg

leather seats (set minus driver's seat tracks). will include driver's cushions, passenger seat with track, and all components to rear seat (bench, back, and 2 side bolsters near the doors) these are not perfect, but definitely useable. there are some signs of wear. but they were nicer than my tan cloth seats. Sold
DEI brand remote key fobs. basic 2 button remotes. had them on my old viper system, but then got an avital 2 way alarm with remote start. center remote has been sold. $5 each. EZSDEI471 model
DSC00618.jpg

i also have front spindles from my LX 4 lug. i did the 5 lug conversion, so these are sitting in my garage. they have new bearings & lower ball joints installed. i just cant come around to throwing them out since the bearings & ball joints are still new. they have less than 3000 miles on them. (pics coming soon) - gone

here are other pictures of the items if you would like to browse through in case you needed to see other pictures.

Last edited:

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
updated original post. alloy 4 lug wheels are sold. adjusted prices on items also.

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
seats sold. nice meeting you Alejandro. next time im up that way, ill definitely hit you up and maybe we can get a little meet together.

Back