FS: [B]FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself

Soo.. are you testing waters (not allowed), or is this a full-on part out?

smoky

Reaction score
Re: FT: OEM DIY Blackhouse Headlights and Exhaust. Maybe even my entire car itself

Sounds like head lights and exhaust are for sure FS...but the car sounds like its TW..and yes thats not allowed..either your completely possitive your selling..or dont post it at all

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

lights and exhaust are for sure.

car is for sure until next sat. if no one buys it then i'll take that offer off. if THATs not allowed then let me know

TheHunter

Reaction score

Quit being ridiculous guys. He has headlights and exhaust for sale...

Nismode

Reaction score

Quit being ridiculous guys. He has headlights and exhaust for sale...
+1, never got the titty attack people had over that whole rule.

If you are gonna part out everything, I'm interested in the Thermal exhaust & the F2 coilovers. Do you have any pics of the exhaust as it is currently mounted on the car? Any sound clips please?

xmsleepr

Reaction score

how do those type1s ride? smooth? i dont like my ksports too stiff....

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

+1, never got the titty attack people had over that whole rule.

If you are gonna part out everything, I'm interested in the Thermal exhaust & the F2 coilovers. Do you have any pics of the exhaust as it is currently mounted on the car? Any sound clips please?

hi, hmm. i have to take some pics and upload them but im usually really busy. the exhaust is a bit huge and hassle to ship but if no body local wants to pick up the coilovers then youre up first in line. PM me any offers. remember, theyre literally at 10k mi right now (i keep a car log of what and when i do things to it lol). theyre still strong good condition etc etc. however youd have to be responsible for shipping but i have some friends that work for UPS, Fedex and whatnot and i'll try my best to get the best price.

how do those type1s ride? smooth? i dont like my ksports too stiff....

if ksports are the ones that MrLazie1 has, then my car is a bit softer than that. theyre a comfortable ride and they still handle well on corners and switching lanes on the freeway.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score

sale PENDING on the exhaust

will be taking off coilovers soon. F2 type I, very nice coilovers, my car is pretty slammed right now and still capable of completely slamming it if I really wanted to. nice handling, not too stiff but def. not like springs either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back