FS: 01 Accord Coupe EX V6 $5500

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Well, here it is. Up for sale is my 2001 Accord Coupe EX V6.

Gold w/ tan leather interior.

Mileage: 120,XXX miles

I am going to try and sell with all of the mods on the car. Car will have the TL wheels on it and I'll include the stock 16" V6 wheels. I have some other extra parts that can be worked into the deal. Random headlights, stock parts, etc.

Exterior is in good condition for a 2001. Paint has held up well. No fading or serious issues. There are some small chips and whatnot, as to be expected from a daily driver. Front bumper & lip is pretty much brand new still.

Interior is also in very good condition. No rips or tears. Normal wear on the edge of the drivers seat that was already like that when I bought the car and there was a little "liquid leather patch" applied. Honestly, it's never bothered me in the last 5+ years I've had the car.

For MODS, please see my member's ride thread (6ga.com). Please, feel free to ask me questions, etc. I really want to sell this car to someone from here instead of some jerk who'll abuse it.

**ADDITIONAL PICTURES (w/ interior pics)**

If any of you guys have seen my car, feel free to put in your honest opinions of the car's condition, looks, mods, etc. Seems to me everyone has really liked what I've done to it.

Price: $6,500. $5,500 OBO.
There's a lot of stuff to negotiate on. If you're interested, let me know and we'll talk! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I thought someone down here near me was already lined up to buy it?

It was mentioned at a meet, so yeah...people talking about you behind your back!

eggs

Reaction score
I thought someone down here near me was already lined up to buy it?

It was mentioned at a meet, so yeah...people talking about you behind your back!

i think the buyer he had backed out for personal reasons

Cpyro

Reaction score
I must mention Kev's car at least a 2-3times a week when someone asks if id sell my car, i say nope but i got a buddy whose selling a better one lol. Ill keep pitching the sale :p

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

I haven't heard back from Nubbs aka Jesse since he had recent health issues.... so I figured I'd at least have it posted up.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Jesse should be out of the hospital soon ended up having to get his gallbladder removed, I'm sure he's still interested but since he doesn't have health insurance I dunno if he'll be able to afford it. :sad: sorry for gettin your hopes up kevin I really thought we had it sold.

Back