FS: Falken 2" Lowering springs. new in Box $70 Shipped

yoseppi

Reaction score

The silver Accord is lowered on the 2" Springs, the black is obviously 4x4 stock for comparison.

Accidentally ordered 2 sets.

$70 Shipped to the first person looking for an inexpensive way to drop your car, and still look good, but not slammed for daily drivability.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
dammn i spy with my little eye.... a delorean. care to share some pics?
bump for you

Namboyz

Reaction score
i got dibs already =) i think. dude hasnt returned my email. but hey mike. i only need the rears lol. wanna buy the fronts? or just in case this guy doesnt come through wanna split one from ebay?

frantz954

Reaction score
i got dibs already =) i think. dude hasnt returned my email. but hey mike. i only need the rears lol. wanna buy the fronts? or just in case this guy doesnt come through wanna split one from ebay?
why would you want falkens? anyone who would rock them must be a f***in moron! lol!

yoseppi

Reaction score
is that delorean supposed to be uncovered by "accident"???

Na, was checking for dust while it was finally a nice day outside. :) Lightly cleaning the toys. Checking to see if any dust made it through my new car covers. I hate the fine accumulation of dust cheaper covers would leave on a car. I'm anal about keeping my cars (except daily drivers) ridiculously clean. The black Accord, and the Wing are DD machines. The Harley, the Deloreans, and the silver coupe are more or less toys.

Was just "dusting" off the toys after a long winter. And dug the springs out for a picture.

dammn i spy with my little eye.... a delorean. care to share some pics?
bump for you

Sure here's a few of the others from my garage cleaning that day.

I've got more than one Delorean, and a few bikes. I'm working on another 6th gen coupe that isn't stored at this garage right now. I'm keeping that one, and going to sell the black one in these pics locally.

Someday soon here I'd like to get off my *** and make a members ride thread. Just been real busy with work and such. Maybe once I get the other coupe finished.

Not to threadjack my own thread, but the first $70 to my paypal [email protected] gets the springs. I just don't need this extra set.

-Joe

Back