Strut bar, gauge kit, grill, headlights for '02 v6 coupe

lowe

Reaction score
Rather new in the car world. Just picked up this '02 with 42k miles and starting to learn my way into some simple modifications. Was hoping to see if anybody have the above items available: Nice gauges, silver grill, etc. Also was looking for some exhaust tips, and black housed headlights. To be honest, just looking for any thing you may have that would be semi easy to install (and look good on a silver coupe) as I feel my way around this hobby. Just shoot your price, pics would be nice as well. Thanks guys!

jah084.jpg

Last edited:

frantz954

Reaction score
ct engineering aka comptech 22mm rear sway bar 149.99. ebay for the grill 30.00 shipped. oem headlights cant be beat, just modify em...save some loot.

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome man and i suggest you black house your headlights yourself. they look to be in great shape. And you can't get an after market grill for the 01-02 accord coupe. Even if the grills on ebay say they're for your year they wont work because your grill isn't removable

Last edited:

jdm00accord

Reaction score
thats the lowest miles ive ever seen on a 6th gen, nice find! just fyi your grill is not removable or replaceable, its made to your bumper so it cant be changed. blackhousing your headlights can be done yourself for just the cost of some black paint, many members of this site including myself have done it. strut bar you should search ebay for, i got mine there for about $25 shipped.

Last edited:

lowe

Reaction score
Thanks for all the quick replies. Bummer about the grill. Frantz, how much would shipping be for your bar?

As for the headlights, I'm going to take all your advice and look into DIY Blackhousing.

And ya, very low miles. Actually I posted the pic of the wrong car, it was between that car 88k and the exact model/color with 42k ...spent the extra g for the 42k. Now I just need to do some mods =)

frantz954

Reaction score
Thanks for all the quick replies. Bummer about the grill. Frantz, how much would shipping be for your bar?

As for the headlights, I'm going to take all your advice and look into DIY Blackhousing.

And ya, very low miles. Actually I posted the pic of the wrong car, it was between that car 88k and the exact model/color with 42k ...spent the extra g for the 42k. Now I just need to do some mods =)[/QUOTE

google ct engineering and check it out they have em there, not sure what the shipping is. im picking one up soon.

TheHunter

Reaction score

And ya, very low miles. Actually I posted the pic of the wrong car, it was between that car 88k and the exact model/color with 42k ...spent the extra g for the 42k. Now I just need to do some mods =)[/QUOTE

google ct engineering and check it out they have em there, not sure what the shipping is. im picking one up soon.

I wouldn't go with a comptech rear sway bar... get an 03 TL progress rear sway bar, its 2mm bigger which is actually a big difference and the same price... (Double check that thats the same year first, just search progress rear sway bar or RSB on this forum)

Back