98-00 accord coupe front bumper

ABONACCORD

Banned
Reaction score
I am looking for a 98-00 coupe oem front bumper.

Also if ya dont mind could someone confirm that this will fit my 2001 accord coupe lx?

Ive been told by a few people that it would.

Also which fog lights fit?
Grille?
Lip?

If you have any of the above let me know

juicebox00

Reaction score
w/ the 98-00 people like the type R grilles and they usually put 98-00 civic fogs on it. also you can put the oem lip kit on it or the baysonR oem style polyurethane lip on it

Levi

Reaction score
w/ the 98-00 people like the type R grilles and they usually put 98-00 civic fogs on it. also you can put the oem lip kit on it or the baysonR oem style polyurethane lip on it

there ya have it. Actually I tried looking for my FS thread and I think it's been deleted cuz it's been awhile. PM me if you're interested.

JediYuhdigg

Reaction score
kind of messed up jumpin on the mans thread and stealin his thunder like that dont you think?

sorry, i just figured if there were a few people looking to get rid of theirs i would find it here and also didnt want to clutter the for sale section with the same item.. i'll delete

frantz954

Reaction score
sorry, i just figured if there were a few people looking to get rid of theirs i would find it here and also didnt want to clutter the for sale section with the same item.. i'll delete

its all good man, start a new thread for it, its not clutter if you are serious about pickin one up. no big deal.

Back