FS: OEM Flywheel, OEM differential, OEM seats

hotaccord243

Reaction score
1999 Accord 4 cyl FS:

1) ACT HA3-XTSS clutch kit SOLD

2) OEM flywheel.
This was only used in the car for 3 years (2 of it was it was never driven) so approximately 8,000 miles. Made 300whp+ on this thing, Just wanted to upgrade due to having the transmission apart anyway. goes new for over $130 for just the clutch kit. Willing to part out or all for $75 + shipping OBO
CIMG2887.jpg

3) OEM Honda open differential, bearing and taper.
This has about 60,000 miles on it?, has been replaced since i've had the car. The reason why i am selling is i replaced it with the Quaiffe LSD, and have no use for it anymore. The gear isn't in the picture, but if you want one i can take one. Gears are in perfect shape, almost brand new looking.
This goes for over $300 brand new from majestic honda. Willing to let it go for $150 OBO + shipping

CIMG2890.jpg

4) Rear/front seats, cloth, tan. (and all parts related to it, brackets, motor etc.) no pics here, just make an offer, kinda tricky to ship but thought i would throw it out there.

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
Re: ACT HA3-XTSS clutch kit, OEM differential, OEM seats

Hmm... too bad the seats aren't gray. Mine are making squeaking and groaning sounds lately and it would be nice to swap over to power.

GLWS!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

Nice price on that cluck kit..How stiff is that pedal with the extreme plate?
I just got my SPEC stage3 put in a few months ago,but i HATE IT! it squeals every time shift and disengage the clutch/equalizing gas to go.

Mike's_Taffeta

Reaction score

I'm also interested in the clutch pedal feel. Please let me know as I am interested in purchasing.

hotaccord243

Reaction score

The pedal is perfect, not too hard at all. Honestly i killed it the first little bit driving it because i wasn't used to it, but once get used it, its literally perfect. I don't know how to explain it, your not "working out" every time you drive, but it's not a lazy man OEM clutch.

It's just perfect. If you get it, install it, don't like it, well take it out and we can talk. But i guarantee that you won't complain. I'm not trying to rip anybody off, i'm just trying to be fair and sell parts to fellow 6thgen peeps.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

ID love the clutch package but i need a few weeks.. :(

hotaccord243

Reaction score

I haven't gotten any offers or anything yet so let me know when you can, cause your the first person to show interest.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

PMd for further discussion..

edit towards my PM;I see the bearing..ha sorry

Last edited:
Back