5 lug conversion parts

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Hey guys i know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for:

1) front 5 lug spindles and calipers

2) rear 5 lug hubs ( don't need the calipers cause I have an ex)

let me know what you guys have.

efcivicturbo

Reaction score
Damn man i just put mine on a few weeks ago or id trade you for those wheels.. they look sexy, stay with them

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Damn man i just put mine on a few weeks ago or id trade you for those wheels.. they look sexy, stay with them

I kinda want an OEm look with decent fitment.. I was gonan gow ith 17" TL type S wheels or 04+ TL wheels painted gunmetal.

Im getting tired of this look for some reason... =/

swollen_cu

Reaction score
junk-yard.

wish it were that easy, I know for over a hundred miles around me, no one even has an accord in their junkyard, let alone a v6 6th gen.

Junkyards down here dont have 6gas much. and if they do , they want an arm and a leg for parts!

http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/pts/1686577563.html

u can probably check this guy out i saw a pic of this wrecked car a while back and everything seems intact except for passenger door side.. not sure if hes parting out

Hmmmm i doubt he'd just sell me the spindles... Thsoe kinda people dont want the car just sitting there not being able to move.. lol

Thanks though charlie

efcivicturbo

Reaction score
there is a junk yard not far from me that has the front spindle 100 each

lashlee

Reaction score
One option would be to get the 4 lug parts like I have and swap over to the 5 lug. The rears is a straight swap and the fronts you would need a press and bearing tools and calipers.

Like you I spent a lot of time looking through junkyards but I eventually found one.

Back