Anyone have black carpet/floor mats

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I feel my interior is to bland. I've seen some pics of accords where they have two tone dashes, lower dash is a different color. It just seems more lively. But i don't want to go that far. Every car i've owned has had a straight grey interior, i'm just sort of sick of it i guess. Every other car i have owned either wasn't modded or i only did performance mods. With my accord, i just want to have a well rounded car. I figure the interior is where i spend my time, might as well deal with that. My plans are to get the same charchol color leather for the seats but with grey stiching, same for the shift boot, etc. Any other suggestions would be great. I may go two tone but not many color go with dark grey. Black does, not my favorite combo, but it works. This isn't a high priority, i'm just brainstorming on this as it can get expensive and is probably one of the easiest places to go wrong.

6THGEN_AI4

You mean real OEM or aftermarket cause I got these
1152536632495_acc_mats_bk.jpg
dscn1597ii5.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
To my knowledge, no accords came with black carpet. I was thinking of getting aftermaket black carpeting and dying my floor mats.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
To my knowledge, no accords came with black carpet. I was thinking of getting aftermaket black carpeting and dying my floor mats.
interior type x in accord coupe LX's. BN had asked be about some, but theyre too long to fit into the sedans. i mena, you could fit it in, but it most likely wont look right.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
interior type x in accord coupe LX's. BN had asked be about some, but theyre too long to fit into the sedans. i mena, you could fit it in, but it most likely wont look right.
I have a couple, thanks, good info. I'm more concerned about the floor mats then carpet as i could find molded carpet. Thanks man.

Back