update on my stuffs

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
my moms supossed to call insurance today to find out why there lazy asses havent called me to let me know if theyre gonna cover my car and window and stuff, oh yea, speaking of lazy asses, andysautosport.com has FINALLY given me my refund form my order on august 8th, which was discontinued before i bought it, that was canceled on august 24th, when i shouldve had it WITHIN 30 days of the cancellation, yea, they suck, dont order from them if your smart. BUYING MY 20GIG IPOD TONIGHT :D

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so insurance said that the damage done to my car (not including what was stolen) is $750, and theyll cover it, and they also said that they would cover the FULL cost of my system and FULL installation fees (even tho i DIY'd it, ssshhhh). so hopefully with my $500 deductable, i should make out even, as in, ill be able to get the window fixed and tinted, the door handle and lock fixed as well.......still waiting for some 6thgen stickers i was told id get for free, since mine that was busted was brand new, haha. its all good tho, cant put it on without the window, right? haha.

Back