WTB: Left side view mirror and others

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Thanks for openning my thread to read. I've been a member on here for quite some time. Although I've never been able to give much advice on other member's problems, I've gotten tons of useful ones from everyone else. I window shop the Classifieds every morning and night and have actually bought and sold a few items on here. This morning after my morning sh*t, my dad told me someone hit my car. I ran outside to find my entire left side sideswiped. From bumper to bumper... scratching my rims, scratching my windows, cracking my left tail light, breaking my window visors, breaking off my left side view mirror. No note no witnesses... I'm hoping my insurance can pay for it, but I was hoping to buy a set of used coilovers or shocks for the coilover sleeves i currently do have.... looks like my tax return spending money is going to body work as I did have SOME spending money from my tax return. Anyway...

WTB: Left side view mirror (2001 honda accord, if that matters. preferably black but anything will be more than appreciated.)
Left 2001 tail light (I guess I can buy both sides as the white or silver paint inside the housing looks to be cracking and chipping inside).

I can pay for shipping if necessary.

ALSO... 2001 rear bumper or front bumper (local only)

Thanks for reading. :furious:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
that sucks man, i had one of my side mirrors knocked off and i was able to find one at a decent price on ebay, great condition and already painted to match. just a suggestion if nobody on here can help you out

Back