FS: 2000 Supercharged AV6 -- PART OUT!!!

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
I've had this car since I graduated from high school, been working on it ever since. About a month ago I was sitting at a red light and some idiot came flying up, ran into the lady behind me, who then ran into me. It's not worth it to me to fix the car at this point seeing as it's 10 years old, so I'm parting ways with it and therefore selling off a bunch of mods.

Prices listed don't include shipping, but they do include Paypal fees. Shipping will be calculated on an individual basis, so if you buy multiple things and I can pack them all together, that may cost you less shipping. I'll also package/ship the items the way you'd like, via the carrier you'd like. I'm open to offers, but let's keep it reasonable :D.

Now, on with the show...

Comptech Supercharger Kit - $2800 (local buyers preferred)

Kit Includes:
Comptech Supercharger (blower, shaft, shaft pulley)
inlet elbow (connects blower output to IM)
all brackets
Comptech Icebox intake (with K&N cone filter)
Walbro fuel pump
Aeromotive 1:1 fuel pressure regulator (and hoses)
CL-S High boost pulley (black aluminum version)
SC belt (connects shaft pulley to boost pulley)

Photos: Post #12

Greddy E-Manage Blue + Boomslang PnP Harness - $400 ($350 if purchased with the Supercharger Kit)

This is what the car is tuned with right now. I will uninstall it as is, and ship it with the current map on it. It'll be a good baseline for you if you get this with the supercharger kit, but I would recommend getting a tune specifically for your car when you can.

Greddy E-Manage Ultimate - $400

I was going to use this to re-tune the car, but now I don't need it. I haven't gotten the harness for it, so it's being sold as is, just the E-Manage itself.

Photos: Post #13

WW Lip Kit - Type W - 4DR -- $600

The lip will need to be repainted. The sides and rear are primer grey at the moment and the front is some maroon color if I remember correctly. **The sides are in my garage but the front/rear lips are currently in California because the seller never shipped them to me. They are currently in the possession of a trustworthy person, and not that original seller. We can make arrangements to get the pieces to where they need to be from where they are.** I will part out the lip if multiple buyers can arrange to have all four pieces purchased from me at the same time!

...more to come.

Again, prices are listed, but I'm open to hearing reasonable offers.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:

VietNinjaJ30A1

Reaction score
If you find some potential buyers to split the kit with you, let me know and I'll help you guys set it all up.

dvilla5506

Reaction score
and now the price war BEGINS
300.jpg

slaiguy

Reaction score
$1 + ol' schoo trapper keeper (w/ the orange pull tab INTACT)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Jeff, I am trying to remember your car, is it the repainted 6th Gen sedan with the colour matched TL-S rims?

Sorry to hear about the accident, and it's a shame to see you have to part it out, but all the best with the part out.

Back