Wiring Harness / Sensor connectors

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I need a CL type S wiring harness for the speed sensor connectors and reverse lock out sensor connector.

Or just the lock out connector from a 03 and up 6 speed or k series lock out connector

The speed sensor connector from a 03 and up accord k series or v6 speed sensor connector will work.

Or if anyone knows where these connectors can be located or if anyone has blank connectors that I can buy so I can re- pin them.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
Dude.

The two speed sensor connectors are on your stock j30 AT harness. They have the exact same plug your 4at sensors had. All you have to do is extend one to reach the lower sensor, but the other remains unmodified.

As for the lockout connector, just cut one of your *unused* j30 AT connectors off your harness, pull two pins out, re-use them for the lockout solenoid and shrink-wrap the entire connector in place. Done.

You are overthinking this thing.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Dude.

The two speed sensor connectors are on your stock j30 AT harness. They have the exact same plug your 4at sensors had. All you have to do is extend one to reach the lower sensor, but the other remains unmodified.

As for the lockout connector, just cut one of your *unused* j30 AT connectors off your harness, pull two pins out, re-use them for the lockout solenoid and shrink-wrap the entire connector in place. Done.

You are overthinking this thing.

ok thanks for your straight forward answer

Back