wtb 98-02 v6 accord sadan ex

bklyn187

Reaction score
wats good, im lookin for an 1998 -2002 accord v6...i keep lookin around but i cant find nuttin i like....the car gotta be mint....wit gray interior so let me noe wa ya got....i reallly want black ......GOOOOD LOOOKS

p.s it gotta be EX :peace:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
ROFL. Good luck. I surely wouldn't expect anyone here selling their accord unless it's already been posted in the FS section. The other thing is, what are you gonna do? Drive cross-country to Cali if someone is selling one there?

Be realistic please. You'll have better luck finding an Accord for sale locally or through used car dealers than you will here.

Come back when you find one, and join us in the best 6thgenaccord community on the planet!

Das whus guud ma homeboi.

jdm00accord

Reaction score
try autotrader. i always use them when i look for a car.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/ctd/1726349231.html

this the best u can get bro, its in brooklyn

looks good from afar and the interior looks pretty good. but the rear bumper looks spray painted, the engine bay looks like alotta rust, and the right quarter pannel at the wheel well looks like someone tried to use touch up paint over where rust is destroying it there.

Last edited:

nyckidd

Reaction score
lol thats y i told him in brooklyn, im from brooklyn and i drove the extra miles to get mine

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Erg... I have a possible AV6 EX for sale... pending the other guy's insurance company. I'm in California though. If the idiot's insurance company pays for the damages he did to my car, then I guess I'll fix it.... If he's not covered by it (since his insurance paper he gave me states that it was effective the same day he hit me... he bought insurance after he hit my car and ran), then I'm thinking about selling it. I'm not sure thought. Damages are kinda bad. No framework damage, all body on the L. side... Anyway, it is what it is. I'm still trying to get my thoughts together about what to do, but that's just one of my options.

Back