biggest rims and lowest look?

vtec_accord99

Reaction score
waddup...i got a 99 honda accord and im lookin to buy rims and im tryin to figure out what size rims to get...i wanna get 18`s but i dont want my ride to sit as high as an suv..lol...but i dont want the rims to look too small for the car...what size yall think?

Jeffro

Reaction score
I'm a fan of 17's... I think 18's are alright too, but any smaller just doesn't look right. You can always drop it too, then you won't be as high as a CRV lol... I'm still rollin' on stock though, so I don't have a whole lotta room to talk, but my favs are 17's.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
17's look good with the right drop..if you don't fill that gap it will look like ****.

Twobit

Reaction score
I had 17's on mine with eibachs....incredible handling even with stock shocks

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Your drop will dictate how high your car will look more than your rims. You should be using the same overall diameter tire with whatever size wheel. If you wan't 18's, that's fine. With the right tire size, it won't "raise" your car at all. Now it will look higher without a drop, if you are running stock suspension, that is an optical illusion though. Springs come before wheels though, atleast for me, unless your tires need replaceing.

Browntown

Reaction score
I agree... 18's are the way to go. They're just the right size and you can still drop your car without any issues..... I have 18's with 225/40/18 size tires...

Jeffro

Reaction score
Wildman said:
you can fit 18s & 19s fine.

imo 18" is the best size for our cars

Once you get bigger than 19's, you roll on rubberbands, right?

Browntown

Reaction score
Jeffro said:
Once you get bigger than 19's, you roll on rubberbands, right?

Pretty much... unless you have hydros or an air setup that puts you high enough for a bigger tire.....
swl3.jpg

accord20ssideok1.jpg

Last edited:
Back