FS: Tein S-tech Springs and Tokico HP shocks/struts (mounted with OEM top hats)

Raymond

Reaction score
SOLD

Selling my current suspension set-up. I wanted to go a little bit lower so I recently picked up some Ground Controls and Illuminas. These are still on the car at the moment so I don't have any pictures of them other than the ones I have from when I first bought them from Trevendous03 on V6P. Here is the original sale thread:

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=124471&highlight=tein+tokico

DSC_0321-3.jpg

He was the original owner and put less than one year's use on them, approx. 8k miles. I've had them since September 2008, and in the last 1.5 years or so I've put just over 20k miles on them.

I don't know how long the shocks are supposed to "last," but with over two years worth of use and almost 30k miles on them, I can honestly say that none are leaking, bouncing, or anything like that. The car rides perfectly fine and the set-up gave me a solid 2" drop all around. They still look like they do in the above picture! I wouldn't be changing them out if I didn't want to go a bit lower with the suspension.

I'm asking $270 shipped OBO. Remember that these things aren't light! So shipping won't be cheap and I'd still like to make a LITTLE money off these haha. What you are getting:

Tein S-tech springs for 98-02 Honda Accord
Tokico HP shocks and struts
OEM top hats, bump stops, and dust covers
All assembled so when you remove your OEM suspension, you can just put these right in without taking anything apart (compressing springs is no fun!)

Last edited:
Back