4x114.3 to 4x100 conversion kit

fallout09890

Reaction score
I bought a set of Enkei rims for $100 thinking that it was a 4 lug universal because it had a ton of holes. The owner told me it was a 4x100 and that it was installed on an Accord, so I was like, this guy probably doesent know what hes talking about and since it was on an accord it had to be 4x114.3. I got home and tried to install and sure enough it was a 4x100. I need the conversion plates because I really dont want to sell the rims. Please let me know if anyone in here has a set they want to get rid of

finch13

Reaction score
Yes, but the adapters make the wheels work as far as offset goes. These would make the wheels stick out hella far.

Plus, i trust fundillo knew what he was doing... the OP is probably going to buy the first adapter he sees on ebay.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Wat about fundillo with the vette wheels he's using adapters or is this different?

he is using adapters going to a larger lug pattern, i dont think they make adapters going to a smaller lug pattern.

Honestly, 4x100 is not recommended for the size of our cars because the spacing on the wheels are weaker when holding a 4x100 compared to a 4x114. There are shops where you can drill the new 4x114 lug pattern into it but 1) you risk the chance of being off by a couple mm's and next thing you know you are wobbling all over the place cuz the lugs are off center and 2) you say there is alot of holes already in it, you risk the chance messing up the current lug pattern and messing wheels all together and the wheels just become one BIG paperweight

Back