Injen RD CAI

Sonny

Reaction score
Just installed an Injen RD CAI and it sounds incredible....

Black Polished piping looks so good in my stock engine bay and it sounds as if it would suck your whole arm up it if you got close enough...

Pictures to come soon!

Jeffro

Reaction score
PICTURES! And it's nice to hear about a CAI other than AEM once in a while! Hope it works out for ya!

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Yeah I almost bought a CAI a few days ago and I was looking at the Injen CAI just I'm not into the whole chrome/polished CAI thing..I seen the black one but was unsure how it looked since there wasn't a picture

theaccordian

Reaction score
nice pickup, imo I think injen gives aem a run for their money. In the k series community injen owns aem hands down, screw the sound man, hows the gains?

Sonny

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
Yeah I almost bought a CAI a few days ago and I was looking at the Injen CAI just I'm not into the whole chrome/polished CAI thing..I seen the black one but was unsure how it looked since there wasn't a picture

The black looks awesome with the Honda Nighthawk Black... Its a little pricey for 250 shipped, but well worth it once I got it installed...

Hard part is that damn resonator :/, but I worked it out, WITHOUT taking my bumper off!!!

Sonny

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
nice pickup, imo I think injen gives aem a run for their money. In the k series community injen owns aem hands down, screw the sound man, hows the gains?

Gain so far is minimal... I also have been only using it on the street... Once I get it on the NJ Parkway and really open it up, I will let you know...

theaccordian

Reaction score
well are you switching from a stock airbox or from another intake? have you pushed it near red line yet, thats where cai's prove their worth. low end youre gonna see nothing if not lose some umph.

theaccordian

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
yeah short ram would be your best opiton for low end

I dunno my modded stock air box works pretty well, i just blip the throttle and it goes. also it doesent heat soak at idle.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I tried the whole stock air box mod..the one mentioned on here and my v6 system is pretty different from the 4banger i seen on here..I don't have a long *** snorkel on mine it goes into this heavy *** sealed box

Back