FS: FASTBRAKES 13" BBK!!! - 4 & 5 Lug!!! Wilwood

NASOHC

Reaction score
x5tet4.jpg

That's right people - I have hats for rotors that will fit 4 and 5 lug patterns!

I originally bought this when i had the 4 lug OG setup, then I took them off for several months until i did the 5 lug swap. I then ordered the 5 lug hats from Fastbrakes to re-install on the car. They have about 7,000 miles total on the kit - mostly freeway too. Pads still have about 90% remaining!

http://www.fastbrakes.com/product_p/fastbrakes 98acc13slh1v6.htm

This kit sells for $1500!!! + $100 if you want dimpled rotors.

Fastbrakes designed 13" 4 piston kit using a 2 piece rotor. This kit contains:

13" Slotted and Dimpled Rotors
Wilwood 4-Piston Superlite Calipers (satin black)
Hawk Performance Brake Pads
Adapter Brackets
Front braided steel brake lines

BONUS:
Wilwood Rotor Hats - 1 set for 4 lug, 1 set for 5 lug (paid $300 more for this)

I'm selling the complete kit here with additional rotors hats. I'd love to get as close to $1G for this but all offers will be considered. If I don't have luck here I'll post this on Craigslist, ebay, V6P and others - want to give you all first crack at this kit.

WHY Am I SELLING? Two reasons, I'm looking into a new wheel set for car and I want to get a new lens for my DSLR. :)

Let me know!

TRADE: If you happen to have a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM or a wide "L" lens (16-35) (17-40) + $$$

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright so my severe lack of bbk knowledge is about to shine. Would these clear 18x8 +45 A-Spec rims? What about 18x7.5 +42 RH Evolutions?

They look so good on your car, are the new rims you're getting not going to accommodate these?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Probably - they barely cleared my Volk TE37 18x7.5 +47mm - remember it's not just about size and backspace but also wheel design. TE spokes come out and help clear enough.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
TE37's and 2 piece rotors for the win!! Used to have the exact setup.

Don't like the drilled rotors however wish they came just slotted, got the dynalite caliper so its the smaller one then pictured. Very light talking like 4-5lbs for the caliper and possibly 10-12lbs for the rotor tops basically dropped 10lbs per corner with setup :D Well with the smaller calipers that is.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
Do you know a good way to go about measuring if these would clear? Or would 17x7.5 +40 just be out of the question?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Ken 17-55mm would be too much money for lens. I rented 16-35mm L, and it was pretty amazing.

That's what I just rented - WOW! Amazing lens for sure, I'll take a couple of shots later and post them on here with wheel/brake view.

TE37's and 2 piece rotors for the win!! Used to have the exact setup.

Don't like the drilled rotors however wish they came just slotted, got the dynalite caliper so its the smaller one then pictured. Very light talking like 4-5lbs for the caliper and possibly 10-12lbs for the rotor tops basically dropped 10lbs per corner with setup :D Well with the smaller calipers that is.

Indeed, very lightweight combo compared to stock. Calipers and Rotors are much lighter.

BTW: My rotors are dimpled and slotted - not drilled.

Do you know a good way to go about measuring if these would clear? Or would 17x7.5 +40 just be out of the question?

Good question, I'll see how I may be able to mearure and post something here for you guys. All I can say for now is that having wheels that have the middle spoke center section coming out helps with clearance since the caliper is huge and comes out a bit compared to stock. 17" may clear - when detailing my car, I can stuff a good 1" of rag in between the inner rim and caliper space. It would be close though.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
All I can say for now is that having wheels that have the middle spoke center section coming out helps with clearance since the caliper is huge and comes out a bit compared to stock.

I am curious as to whether the Wilwood caliper sticks out past the OEM caliper, or the caliper sub-assembly (#6/7 in this diagram) that goes around the caliper: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...(V6)&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=FRONT+BRAKE+(V6))

If sticks out past the OEM caliper then there may be enough space, if it sticks out past this sub-assembly part, then there definitely would not be enough room since the sub assembly part sticks out past the caliper. Any idea?

Here are a few photos showing the OEM caliper and the sub-assembly part, the latter of which you can see is very close to my spokes...

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

Thoughts? I am thinking this bbk would not clear either set of wheels I mentioned above.

NASOHC

Reaction score
I am curious as to whether the Wilwood caliper sticks out past the OEM caliper, or the caliper sub-assembly (#6/7 in this diagram) that goes around the caliper: http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...(V6)&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=FRONT+BRAKE+(V6))

If sticks out past the OEM caliper then there may be enough space, if it sticks out past this sub-assembly part, then there definitely would not be enough room since the sub assembly part sticks out past the caliper. Any idea?

Here are a few photos showing the OEM caliper and the sub-assembly part, the latter of which you can see is very close to my spokes...

Thoughts? I am thinking this bbk would not clear either set of wheels I mentioned above.

Nope, no way.

BUMP! All Offers Considered.

Back