request: DYI Retrofit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhattyT

Reaction score
can anyone like me to a DYI for retrofitting our 6th gens? i remember reading it on some forum but i can't remember which and now i can't find it anymore :( i plan on doing it this summer and yeah... i want a jump start on research etc... THANK YOU :D

Jeffro

Reaction score
Here is a great place about Retrofits, and they have a message board for info too. Not to mention, you can order the stuff you need from them, too. :D

HID Planet

angelplus

Reaction score
HAH, try www.Customlightz.com Thats where I got mine. Thats where I got mine, no complaints. Bjorn is the greatest guy in the world. He will do anything you ask him to do. Though, the project is VERY pricey. I testify way over a grand for my setup.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
oh mannnn, now i wanna do a s2k retro, haha, damnit, look what you guys have done to me. no funds for that much stuff, and i dont need that much of a headache, haha. damnit damnit damnit.

PhattyT

Reaction score
haha XD yeah but i wanna try this DIY project for an experience XD would be nice if people ask "where you get those retrofits from, they're hot" and i reply "oh i did them myself" just feels good knowing you did them yourself XD
and thanks for the links!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha, yea, i know the feeling. it feels good telling people you did anything yourself on your car. only things ive never done on my car at the window tints, well, except the little triangle one that came out sh!tty, haha, and the exhaust. i did everything else myself. i had my system in the first day i had it...... my car was delivered to me at night, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back