Anybody buy those cheap exhaust muffler on eBay?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. Plus that muffler is ugly and probably very cheaply made. Might not last long at all. Save a little more money and buy a better quality muffler. Do it right the first time or suffer like I've suffered through out the 6 years I've owned my accord. :thumbsup:

lowe

Reaction score
You get what you pay for. Plus that muffler is ugly and probably very cheaply made. Might not last long at all. Save a little more money and buy a better quality muffler. Do it right the first time or suffer like I've suffered through out the 6 years I've owned my accord. :thumbsup:

I don't know zip about cars ...any exhaust systems that you suggest that look and sound great?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
hottexhaust.com get 2 universal magnaflow mufflers.. you wont be dissapointed especially with v6

u can get them for like $50-60 each

Last edited:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Or you can be like Mike and just convert to one muffler, to make it look unique.

I heard OBX mufflers on a v6 before they sound good and they are like 60 bucks each also.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
ebay mufflers will rust out on you from the in side out they are very cheeply made , terrible raspyness, overall dont wast your money and time , get magnaflow best for your buck

Back