Wildman's 2002 Accord Sedan EX Updated 6/12 *56k*

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Well my car hasn't gotten much love from me in the last year so there isn't much to show, but no point in having an empty forum so here goes

Engine / Performance:
-Magnaflow exhaust
-Stock airbox, removed resonator, high-flow filter

Suspension:
-Tein SS Coilovers
-Eibach strut bar

Interior / ICE:
-Deadened door panels (1 layer eD v1se, 3 layers eD v3 + 3 layers eD v3 on door panels themselves)
-Boston Fs60 components
-Pioneer 7800 head unit
-1/0 gauge grounds (big 3)
-Elemental Designs Nine.1 mono amp. ~750wrms @ 2ohms.
-Elemental Designs 16ov2 subwoofer in custom built box
-Pioneer a65r rear fill 6x9's. (yeah my sig is wrong :rolleyes: , too lazy to fix it)
-4 gauge wiring to the amp

Cosmetic:
-18" Enkei / A L Racing 387s wrapped in nexen n5000 tires
-DIY Blackhoused headlights
-20% SunTek tint
-DIY painted valve cover
-6thgenaccord.com decals :cool: haha
-Cleared tail lights
-5k HID Kit

Future stuff:
-Lip kit
-Tint tails

Pictures:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pictures here

Last edited:

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Cody the car is looking great man! I noticed this section is new =) I was wondering where we had these, that's good though! Nice audio =), I'm not really into ICE since ppl always tend to steal it =/

theaccordian

Reaction score
woohooo!! my dream has come to fruition, this is gonna be great I know waht. Wildman, its nice to have a car behind the sn. Love the simple clean styling and clean system install.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
jcanni said:
Wildman i think you need to get back on the bottle.

It was fun, but I only put like 3 bottles through the car in 2 years, so I was barely using it. Plus after having my stock tranny go out way too soon (and no it wasn't from the nitrous, it had been a good 6 mos since I sprayed when the tranny went - speed sensor failed and burned everything up) I went ahead and got the lifetime warranty from Aamco. To get the warranty I had to ditch the nitrous, which I had to do anyways to help pay for the tranny.

Oh yeah and my tranny is already slipping a little only after like 15k miles so I'm glad I got that warranty.

iStealBunnieSz said:
Cody the car is looking great man! I noticed this section is new =) I was wondering where we had these, that's good though! Nice audio =), I'm not really into ICE since ppl always tend to steal it =/

My windows are pretty dark, people would have a hard time even knowing I had something to steal. To get the amp out you'd have to take out the rear seat & braces, so that isn't going to get stolen. And I used 1/4" bolts on the sub rather than screws (its a hefty fella) so I doubt that's going to get grabbed either - assuming they were able to break down the rear seat to get at either of them in the first place.

theaccordian said:
woohooo!! my dream has come to fruition, this is gonna be great I know waht. Wildman, its nice to have a car behind the sn. Love the simple clean styling and clean system install.

Lol, yeah thanks man. After doing a front-firing install for the first time, I must say I love it, and will never just throw a sub box in my trunk ever again :D

angelplus

Reaction score
ewww, what is that!!!! lol

Looked great in person bro, and still does! I want to see more pictures of the *** end of the car. I forgot you had cleared outs in the back. Also, great drop! In fact you've inspired me to lower with stock alloys ;)

I know you're the sound guy around here, so I give you a solid ten on your setup bro. You're one of many who actually believe that you're music needs to actually sound good lmao

Sucks that you had to get rid of a lot of your stuff for your tranny, but you're ride is gunna look hawt with some new 18's or w/e you pick. As for performance, F it lol. lol Just keep it clean and secksy haha

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
angelplus said:
ewww, what is that!!!! lol

Looked great in person bro, and still does! I want to see more pictures of the *** end of the car. I forgot you had cleared outs in the back. Also, great drop! In fact you've inspired me to lower with stock alloys ;)

I know you're the sound guy around here, so I give you a solid ten on your setup bro. You're one of many who actually believe that you're music needs to actually sound good lmao

Sucks that you had to get rid of a lot of your stuff for your tranny, but you're ride is gunna look hawt with some new 18's or w/e you pick. As for performance, F it lol. lol Just keep it clean and secksy haha

Thanks Drew. Yeah I try and enjoy my music... but I definitely don't know everything about it. I'm very much still a noob when it comes to most of the physics of the stuff. And yeah I don't plan on doing anything for performance lol, I used to think it was worth it but imo it just wasn't.

talontsiawd said:
Looks great, clean. Stock rims and drop is pimp. Nice job on the car.

thanks man. hopefully I'll find some $ to do a few more things over the winter but who knows w/ the holidays and everything.

angelplus

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Thanks Drew. Yeah I try and enjoy my music... but I definitely don't know everything about it. I'm very much still a noob when it comes to most of the physics of the stuff

haha Yeah well as long as you can still help the noobs with their basic setups, I'm sure you know a lot more then most people on here about all that stuff. lol just take a look at the Accord guru(Greg) lol Now we need a nickname for you hmmm "sound guy" ;)

Trust me, when you showed me all that stuff in the booklet at the meet, I didn't even know where to start. ;)

Back