Wanted: Photographer for graduation picture in socal

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i need a photographer to take graduation pictures of my girlfriend... looking for studio pictures, but show me what u can do... it will NOT be for the actual commencement ceremony, but possibly the week after (possibly between 5/26 and 5/28)..... price is negotiable, but i'm thinking $150 for an hr shoot and post-processing?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
ill do it roy. ill just have to go buy an extra battery so my cellphone doesnt die out before i finish taking all the pics. pm and we can work something out :deal: . . .

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Roy...i might have a friend...she does head shots for real estate agents for their business cards and stuff...il hit her up and let you know....

slow f23

Reaction score
graduating junior high school eh? haha just kiddin man.. tell her congrats!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
I can do that but your too far. Also usually photographers charge $100-$200 for a session (2-3 hours) that's a hint that $150 an hour would be too high lol.

I would recommend going here and asking for service, there are a lot of nice photographers in SoCal

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106

Good luck :)

too high? ok then.. let's make it a 3 hr session lol.. does that include post-processing?

ill do it roy. ill just have to go buy an extra battery so my cellphone doesnt die out before i finish taking all the pics. pm and we can work something out :deal: . . .

:slap:

Roy...i might have a friend...she does head shots for real estate agents for their business cards and stuff...il hit her up and let you know....

Are you referring to Wen? ROFL!!!!!! :lolhitting:

it had better not be wen :lawl:

graduating junior high school eh? haha just kiddin man.. tell her congrats!

bachelors degree :slap:

thanx for the congrats

Back