FS: 98-00 sedan tail lights and more

smoky

Reaction score
i got a pair of OEM sedan tail lights for 98-00
as you can see in the pic..you can see the drips..i sprayed these tail lights about 6 months ago and now it started to fade..so im sure it's fixable
2010-02-21_103929.jpg

looking to get $40 shipped OBO (US ONLY) SOLD!

also got a pair of ALTEZZA tail lights for 98-00 i know it's a long shot to sell these here but worth a try a guess..just want to get rid of them..also one side fogs up
Picture.jpg

looking to get atleast $30 shipped OBO (US ONLY)

also i have a OEM sedan front bumper 98-00
has you can see in the pic it has a hole but im sure it's fixable and also from the bottom grill i cut off some parts to fit the 01-03 civic fogs also be advised no front emblem included
Picture203.jpg

right now i don't have the front bumper (my painter has it in his garage but if im right he forgot to remove it when he painted my car so it might have white paint on it) but if your gonna paint it anyways this is perfect for you
looking to get atleast $60 SOCAL ONLY depending on where you live we can arrange something and we'll meet halfways maybe

Last edited:

Griffeycom

Reaction score
What did you spray the OEM Tails with?

Are there any cracks, deep scratches or leaks?

I'd be very interested if I can find a way to remove the dripping and if the answer is no to the other questions :)

smoky

Reaction score
i sprayed them with "spray tint"
and no there are no leaks or deep scratches..there in good condition..just wanna get rid of them since there just sitting in my room

Back