FS: 6th gen Headlights with LED strip + LED bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
SOLD

I've finally decided to clean these up and get them out of my garage. These are my old set of headlights. They are part OEM mostly DEPO. The back, reflector buckets and the front lense are all DEPO, the blackhoused trim is from an OEM light. as you can see, there is also an amber LED strip in the lower light and im also including the Amber 1157 turn signal bulbs that i used with this setup.

These headlights were the FIRST ever with leds strips in them, do a search and you'll see i was the first to install led strips in the lower portion of the headlights years ago while others were still using ccfl. these are those very lights im selling. another plus for the non-handy... these are 100% plug and play, no dangling wires that need to be spliced, nothing like that. on your OEM harness, when you pull the little bulb out of the socket, the socket for the bulb itself detaches from the harness, and then you can plug the harness piece directly into the socket which is secured on the back of these headlights.

the condition of the lense is about 9/10. no major noticable dings or scratches, only a few tiny ones. Im also including the 9006 low beam bulbs that are already in there incase u want them.. i believe they're Sylvania Xtravision bulbs. While i had them on my car, they never leaked but i am currently in the process of applying a bead of silicone on the entire perimeter JUST in case they've loosened up over the 8-9 months they've been in my garage. and i will test all the LEDs for full functionality too before shipping.

The Breakdown:
98-02 Depo Headlights
Amber LED Strip
Amber LED blinker bulbs
Sylvania Xtravision 9006 bulbs (free with headlight purchase)

Price: SOLD

dsc09595o.jpg

dsc09596e.jpg

dsc09598vq.jpg

dsc09597p.jpg

Locals get priority over those who need shipping. Local buyer, PM me for a pick-up price.

Here are some OLD pics of when i first made these lights back in April 07...
img0002ij0.jpg

img0006bsl8.jpg

img0008qz6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back