FS: RCA cables, Battery terminals, Stickers

KnightRyder

Reaction score
All the RCA cables are in great shape, they all have gold plated connectors which fit nice and snug.. i changed up my audio setup a bit so these wires were no longer needed although i still only use KnuKonceptz wiring throughout my entire system. good stuff.

2 KnuKonceptz Klarity Y-Adapters 2M-1F: $4 shipped each obo
1 KnuKonceptz Klarity 2 Channel RCA Cable (1 Meter = ~3ft): $5.50 shipped obo
1 KnuKonceptz Klarity 2 Channel RCA Cable (2 Meters = ~6ft): $6.50 shipped obo
dsc09606x.jpg

These battery terminals are off the original V6P ground wire kit, when i added my sound system a while back these had to be replaced because of the lack of space for wires. They have some corrosion stains on the bottoms and i did my best to polish them up again, tomorrow im gonna try to get most of the corrosion off. They both have 2 4guage openings. the + terminal has one of the 4 guage openings wided just a bit to fit the thicker OEM + cable in there. They're labeled underneath. Im including some hex wrenches with these V6P terminals.

V6P Battery Terminals (+ and - together): SOLD
dsc09599p.jpg

dsc09600o.jpg

dsc09601c.jpg

This was a replacement i was testing out and it worked well but i ended up finding nicer JL audio matched pair terminals so i removed this one. Has an opening for 2 4gauge wires and 2 8gauge wires. No wrenches available for these, you'll have to supply your own.

Efx Battery Terminal (- only): $13 shipped obo
dsc09602lc.jpg

dsc09603q.jpg

Just random crap i have laying around...

Tein Stickers: $1.50 shipped each obo
dsc09604k.jpg

Combo pricing will be adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:

Nismode

Reaction score
Do the terminals fit snugly? Mine are loose and I need some. Would I be able to use an HID harness with them?

KnightRyder

Reaction score
yes they fit snuggly but you would need a distribution block to add any addition accessories like hid harness or stereo or whatever because in the stock setup, there are 2 wires to the + terminal and thats all there is on the v6p ones so both spots will be taken up by the OEM wires.

Back