Another car.

L34K3R

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, i jsut go my 00 celica gts 6spd few days ago. i've alreadi started plannin for the mods. I had a 4 banger i4 before, now my dad is going to drive it. I got the accord knowing that i would get another car later on, so i dind't spend must money on the accord, just interior lights. Just wanted to tell u all that i really enjoyed this site and still visit it everyday. I've learned alot of things from this site about my accord and the people here are really nice compared to other forums. keep up the good posts, kuz i get excited to read wen i return the next day seeing a new post :)

acrod99

Reaction score
I love this forum, too man. Great people. Good luck with your celica, those things rip!

L34K3R

Banned
Reaction score
Im planning Trd kit, wingless for awhile then Kaminari wing. Trd exhaust. intake, TRD suspension or tiens. paint projectors white and blackhousing the rest. TYC red/clear tails. and some minor things. my friend's hooking me up with his other friend selling TRD exhaust, TRD suspension, and K&N CAI, for 850, 6 months used. I dont know if this is a good deal or not..Retail for TRD exhaust was 600, suspension was 500, intake was 200. wat do u guys think?

Back