Luminics bulbs

ebineezer

Reaction score
Does anybody on here know anyone from Luminics? I put in an order about a month ago, recieved an email sayin it had been shipped, an now 3 weeks later...nothing. i tried e-mailing them...no responce. I also tried calling and it never goes through and the voicmail box is full...let me know if anyone can help.
thanks

dynasty

Reaction score
if you bought it from the company, they shipped the product pretty quick. so either you got yours stolen or you got it from another company. not directly from luminics. i had luminics on my 4runner and never had a problem with it if you ask me. but i heard the services sucks. most likely the warranty isn't guaranteed.

ebineezer

Reaction score
i dunno, i ordered mine off their web site....somethings fishy

DarkElegance919

Reaction score
if u ordered from luminicsbulbs.com, it's closed down. i order back in november 05 two pairs of ultra violets and they never came...so i lost 50 bucks...and my bro just bought two pairs a couple of weeks ago and they never came...so don't expect any response from that site...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
DarkElegance919 said:
if u ordered from luminicsbulbs.com, it's closed down. i order back in november 05 two pairs of ultra violets and they never came...so i lost 50 bucks...and my bro just bought two pairs a couple of weeks ago and they never came...so don't expect any response from that site...
i ordered mine from that site in january :rolleyes:

ebineezer

Reaction score
DarkElegance919 said:

if thats the case, thats bullshit.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
report it to the BBB, also dispute the charges on your credit/debt card because it's illegal what they have done.

Back