What kind of shift knob you use? 5/6speed

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Bought the PSPEC short shifter,Now I need a new knob that threads on instead of the cheap 3 allen screws on the side.(ebay knock off black Type R knob)

What Kind are yall using,how do you like it?
Edit:went ahead and ordered the skunk2 440gram knob off ebay for 49$free shipping.

Following Rules;Current one-
Knock off black Type-R knob
Price paid -$9.00
Purchased from - Ebay
Rating - 7/10
Comments - Its a nice knob,small and feels decent. I bought the one that has 3 screws to hold onto the shift rod(due to me cutting the threaded part off to shorten it) But it doesn't hold very well.I can pop it off with ease.and the metal gets VERY hot in summer time!

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i have a skunk2 knob, and i love it because its weighted and its 440grams. it felt pretty heavy for a shift knob before i put it on, but it did make the shifts smoother feeling because of the added weight thats moving around. i also have the pspec short shifter, and i wouldnt get a different knob for it haha.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
^ I was looking at the skunk2..Its pretty much the same as mine now just silver,and 440grams.Thanks for the input..I was leaning towards weighted ones also. I think the circle ones are to bulky for my little hands to fell comfortable..lol :jae:

acedomain

Reaction score
well i have a broken 3 allen screw fake carbon fiber one from autozone
i paid like under 20 bucks
i rate it 0/10 its broken ppl always ask how i use it and if it wasnt broken it would be like 3/10
yea i hate the allen screws they always coming loose the fake carbon fiber looked nice but im gonna get a pspec shifter and either the oem knob or a skunk2 not sure yet.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
there knobs are out of stock and no estimated date on when more will be made.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
pretty much..there a little rounde'r(if thats a word.ha) on the top with white lettering instead of the jdm red ..I just went ahead and ordered a skunk2..I was looking at BLOX 450gram one also.but stuck with skunk2.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i use a TSX 6spd knob, i like it because its brush designed, with a perforated leather band around it..

my main love is that its heavy... :147703263745b138a51

Back