2279723_4_full.jpg

Old TV
DSC00131.jpg

My Car on 20's:
my6.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffro

Reaction score
I like the tail lights ;) Comfortably done.

goldenchild626

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Jesus, your girlfriend ruined her car. I mind as well say what everyone else is thinking.
thats funny you say that when she has more stuff done to her car and her rims are bigger.

theaccordian

Reaction score
goldenchild626 said:
thats funny you say that when she has more stuff done to her car and her rims are bigger.

the sum of our parts doesent automatically correspond to the quality.

I can loot a pep boys and slap it all on my car, doesent mean my car is better? no.

I can have 58" rims, does that mean theyre better? bigger doesent mean better.

if your gf is happy with her ride is all that matters. everyone is entiteld to their opinion.

IMO, looks like you guys did a lot of work and spent alot of money, I commend you on that. You did what "you " like, not what everyone else likes; good for you , you think for yourself.

But at the same time I give you props for your work, its not my style, and it looks a lil tacky. But if you like, thats all that matters.

Also I bet totalimmortal has as much "go" mods as your gf has "show" mods, so you guys got different styles, agree to disagree.

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Finally, while we don't want anyone flaming people, realize that by posting your car online there will be people with different tastes then you. If someone gives you some criticism, deal with it. The whole point is to discuss each others cars. If you can't handle the possibility that some people won't like your car, don't post it up.

play nice boys

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Looks pretty good..the only thing i am not a fan of are the tails...I had the halo headlights once so i can't hate...the output was bad though so i sold them...

goldenchild626

Reaction score
my girlfriend wanted to make her accord look different than all of the other accord here in VA. Thats why we did the halos, 19's, and tails. We get alot of compliments at school (Old Dominion University) from people. But everybody is entitled to their own opinion but I just dont like when people say she ruined her car. Its alot better than stock. The output of the halos do suck.

dynasty

Reaction score
i like that side mirror. never saw those before! and on your Mazda (626?) i def. digg those chrome wheels but maybe not on a Mazda. rather on a classic car.

Back